Horatio Alger Scholarship 2023 is currently open for international students. In this article, we will explain in detail this Horatio Alger Scholarship, its benefits, and step by the step application process so read this carefully for more information. Horatio Alger Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded undergraduate scholarship for USA students so never miss this opportunity. Horatio Alger Scholarship provides $25,000 to the students. It is awarded to 106 candidates willing to enter a college in the United States. which is great news for all students.
As one of the nation’s largest college financial aid programs in the country, the Horatio Alger National Scholarship Program is one of the major scholarship programs so apply before the deadline. The scholarships are funded by Horatio Alger Members who, like the Scholars, have experienced challenges so capable students must apply here to study in USA. The Horatio Alger Scholarship is awarded to capable students in all fifty states of the USA, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. National Scholars receive an all-expenses paid trip to Washington so this is a fully funded scholarship in 2023.
The Horatio Alger Scholarship application will open on August 1 and close on October 25 so apply before the given deadline. The Horatio Alger Scholarship application is a common application meaning that you apply once and you will be considered for the range of scholarship programs offered by the Association so that’s why the scholarship is fully funded. In order to be considered, your application and all required materials must be uploaded to your online application by 5:00 p.m so be care full to apply in given time. Eastern Time on October 25.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): American Colleges
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: March 15, 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Horatio Alger Scholarship
- Required Language: English is required
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Be enrolled full time as a high school senior in the USA; be progressing normally toward graduation in the spring/summer of 2020 with plans to enter a college in the United States no later than the fall following graduation are eligible Horatio Alger Scholarship.
- Exhibit a strong commitment to pursue and complete a bachelor’s degree at an accredited non-profit public or private institution in the United States (students may start their studies at a two-year institution and then transfer to a four-year institution) and are eligible Horatio Alger Scholarship.
- Demonstrate critical financial need ($55,000 or lower adjusted gross family income is eligible Horatio Alger Scholarship).
- Being involved in co-curricular and community service activities are eligible Horatio Alger Scholarship.
- Display integrity and perseverance in overcoming adversity are eligible Horatio Alger Scholarship.
- Maintain a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 are eligible Horatio Alger Scholarship.
- Be a USA citizen eligible Horatio Alger Scholarship.
Horatio Alger Scholarship provides the following things:
- Grant $25,000 to 106 students for four years of undergraduate studies at any college in the USA for all students.
How to Apply for Horatio Alger Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Horatio Alger Scholarship in the USA: