Continue your studies in USA. It’s a good thing! Boston University Presidential Scholarship is now open. In this article, we’ll provide a detailed explanation of the benefits of this scholarship and the step-by-step application procedure. Applicants are now applying for Boston University Presidential Scholarship USA.
Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2023-2024 is a scholarship for undergraduates. The scholarship covers a sum of $25,000 per year. your course costs. The scholarship can be renewed for as long as four consecutive years of study as an undergraduate.
Every year each year, each year, the Board of Admissions awards the Presidential Scholarship to our incoming freshman students who exhibit extraordinary academic accomplishment. Alongside being one of our most gifted academic student body, Presidential Scholars demonstrate excellence beyond the classroom and are the leaders of their schools as well as their local communities.
Boston University is a private research institution situated in Boston, Massachusetts. It offers undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs to students in its 18 schools and colleges. Boston university gives students the opportunity to discover more than 300 different programs of study, and also the chance to make a career that is successful. The university offers great education and career support to all pupils and graduates.
About Boston University Presidential Scholarship USA
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Boston University
- Studied in UAS
- Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Arts & Sciences.
- Fine Arts.
- General Studies.
- Health & Rehabilitation Sciences.
- Global Studies.
- Education & Human Development.
- Program Time: Four years
- Deadline: December 01, 2022 (annual)
Boston University Presidential Scholarship provides an annual award of $25,000 to international students.
Eligibility Criteria for Boston University Presidential Scholarship USA
To be eligible for the Boston University Presidential Scholarship, applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- Required Language: English.
- Countries Eligible: All world countries
- They are in the top 5 percent of their high school class.
- Have SAT scores of 1500 or more and ACT scores that are above 33.
- They have shown amazing extracurricular accomplishments in their communities and schools.
- International students may be eligible to be eligible for this award.
- Candidates must be incoming freshmen at Boston university.
How to Apply for Boston University Presidential Scholarships?
Please follow the instructions below to submit an application for the Boston University Presidential Scholarships:
- Apply for admission to Boston university using The Common Application or the Coalition Application.
- Students are required to submit an application to be admitted along with any necessary documents to support it.
- Secondary School Records ( High School Transcript, Senior Year Grades).
- English Proficiency Test Results (TOEFL IELTS or TOEFL scores).
- Standardized Tests (SAT or ACT results).
- Copy of Data Page of Passport.
- Counselor Recommendation and School Report Form.
- Teacher Recommendation.
- Documentation of Financial Support.
Notification: No additional essays or applications are required. Students who want to receive Presidential Scholarships Presidential Scholarship must submit official results from either SAT as well as the ACT.